Northern Virginia - R18

Joecbr

I'm getting ready to pull the trigger on a 2022 R18. Not sure what a good price would be. Any thoughts on the discount I should go for? Thanks

Cyclewerks in Barrington IL offered good pricing. Just account for the cost to ship the bike (they use a good shipping guy & son that transports purchased bikes). Though I still need to confirm…make DOUBLE SURE, if you buy from them, that they change the rear shock from ‘shipping mode’ to setting needed for your weight. Think mine was in shipping mode when put on the truck to be sent to me :(
Ask for Adam in Sales, a good guy.

I got mine back when bmw was offering 90 day deferred payment, 6 month bmw pays (up to I think $333/month) plus .9% finance from bmw. Think the rate is higher now.
What options do you want on the bike? I got all of them on mine and happy that way along with paying for the Weekender seat upgrade, bmw crash bars, and leg rest (could not help myself lol). Plus…Weekender Back Rest

Cyclewerks in Barrington IL offered good pricing. Just account for the cost to ship the bike (they use a good shipping guy & son that transports purchased bikes). Though I still need to confirm…make DOUBLE SURE, if you buy from them, that they change the rear shock from ‘shipping mode’ to setting needed for your weight. Think mine was in shipping mode when put on the truck to be sent to me :(
Ask for Adam in Sales, a good guy.

I got mine back when bmw was offering 90 day deferred payment, 6 month bmw pays (up to I think $333/month) plus .9% finance from bmw. Think the rate is higher now.
What options do you want on the bike? I got all of them on mine and happy that way along with paying for the Weekender seat upgrade, bmw crash bars, and leg rest (could not help myself lol). Plus…Weekender Back Rest
Thanks very much for the info

Where are you located? I am in NOVA too, bought mine from Mortons BMW in Fredericksburg, they were much better to deal with than Motorycles of Dulles.

I saw BMW is now offering 0% + $3000 off of the B and TC.

Hasbrouck Heights has a custom R 18 that can't be sold as new because of the custom work; but they're willing to part with it for a song - considering the extras. (Exhaust, Factory Rear, etc.)

Might be worth calling them, attached are some pictures I took while I was there last:

Attachments

• IMG_20220803_170257445_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20220803_170257445_HDR.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 15
  • IMG_20220803_170250035_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20220803_170250035_HDR.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 16
  • IMG_20220723_160250702.jpg
    IMG_20220723_160250702.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 17
  • IMG_20220723_160331910_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20220723_160331910_HDR.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 15
Where are you located? I am in NOVA too, bought mine from Mortons BMW in Fredericksburg, they were much better to deal with than Motorycles of Dulles.
I'm in Reston. I was at Dulles Motorcycles yesterday and they had the R18 I previously mentioned for $15.5K with all the BMW incentives, including the finance incentives. I'm also looking at a Moto Guzzi V85TT. Right now I'm leaning towards the Guzzi. Will likely pull the trigger this week.

Back