NOW SOLD …R18 Day Rider seat set in black for R18 Classic & R18

BMW R18 day rider seat set in black for R18 & R18 Classic. As new condition and used very little. Only selling as I’ve bought a set in Brown which I think I prefer 😬😂🙏

Comes with the additional mounting hardware. This my also fit the Roctane as I looked under the standard Roctane IMG_1006.jpegseat and it will take a single and pillion seat but double check this please 👍

£400 including insured post to a UK address 👍

Any questions please get in touch 😃👍

Jon

Attachments

• IMG_1012.jpeg
    IMG_1012.jpeg
    4.8 MB · Views: 26
  • IMG_1009.jpeg
    IMG_1009.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 24
  • IMG_1008.jpeg
    IMG_1008.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 25
  • IMG_1010.jpeg
    IMG_1010.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 23
  • IMG_1011.jpeg
    IMG_1011.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 24
  • IMG_1006.jpeg
    IMG_1006.jpeg
    3.3 MB · Views: 24
  • IMG_1005.jpeg
    IMG_1005.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 25
BMW R18 day rider seat set in black for R18 & R18 Classic. As new condition and used very little. Only selling as I’ve bought a set in Brown which I think I prefer 😬😂🙏

Comes with the additional mounting hardware. This my also fit the Roctane as I looked under the standard Roctane View attachment 11681seat and it will take a single and pillion seat but double check this please 👍

Jon
will it fit 2022 R18 TC

Comes with the additional mounting hardware. This my also fit the Roctane as I looked under the standard Roctane View attachment 11681seat and it will take a single and pillion seat but double check this please 👍

Jon
Hi Jon,
Subjective question but is the seat more comfortable than the standard one? I’ve got a Classic too.
Thanks,
Paul

Hi Jon,
Subjective question but is the seat more comfortable than the standard one? I’ve got a Classic too.
Thanks,
Paul
Hi Paul, yes it is as it offers a wider “seat” and a bit of support to your lumber area. Most noticeable is the pillion as it’s double the thickness and slightly wider. My girlfriend loves it 👍👍

Attachments

• IMG_0935.jpeg
    IMG_0935.jpeg
    6.3 MB · Views: 27
Hi Paul, yes it is as it offers a wider “seat” and a bit of support to your lumber area. Most noticeable is the pillion as it’s double the thickness and slightly wider. My girlfriend loves it 👍👍
Just noticed the screen extension you’ve fitted. Does it make a difference & where did you get it? I’ve been thinking of getting one as I get a fair bit of buffeting. Cheers

Hi, Interested in buying your seat, if it will fit on my Roctane,not quite sure how to find out ? Any advice welcome...
I did look at the fittings on the Roctane and I believe you can fit a single and dual seat like the day rider and weekender. There is an additional removable bracket under your seat that leaves the same fittings as on the classic and pure. If you’re local to Buckinghamshire you are more than welcome to pop by or meet up and try them 👍👍

Back