Ordering from LMC Bikes

Can you not recall the order? You have consumers rights and especially since the trade was done via distant purchase. Check your countries rules but there are international agreements for this purpose since we all buy good these days from all over the world. I believe you have the right to cancel your order up to 7 days after the goods has been received which the seller needs to do within the time frame established in the contract. If no time frame was agreed, the maximum a seller can take to deliver is 30 days.

Sending a DHL sticker to prove they delivered within the 30 days is bs because it does not have a tracking number and they know it. If you paid by credit card you have even more protection. This is provided by the card issuer not the bank, i.e Master Card, VISA and so on. If you paid by bank transfer I am afraid there is little your bank can do as you initiated the transfer but do check with them.

I am not sure how much you desire this oil cooler but if they don’t play fair then why on earth do they think they deserve your hard earned cash? Up to you really.
Best of luck.
Hi Annibal,
Regarding DHL, the way it works in the EU is that as soon as DHL picks up the package, it creates automatically a tracking number and this is sent to the mail of both the recipient and the sender. What he sent me is just a sticker with the recipient's address, which is placed on the package and used for picking up and shipping. If he had given it to the carrier, I would have received a tracking mail.
As I wrote, I have no problem waiting if he wrote ''we can't make it, it will take longer''.
Wunderlich has clearly communicated with me that they are not able to deliver the rev counter sooner than in about 6 months, so I was counting on that and i was ok with that.
Of course i can ask to cancel the order but with this level of communication i am afraid that it would be the same story..
But thanks for support

Hi Annibal,
Regarding DHL, the way it works in the EU is that as soon as DHL picks up the package, it creates automatically a tracking number and this is sent to the mail of both the recipient and the sender. What he sent me is just a sticker with the recipient's address, which is placed on the package and used for picking up and shipping. If he had given it to the carrier, I would have received a tracking mail.
As I wrote, I have no problem waiting if he wrote ''we can't make it, it will take longer''.
Wunderlich has clearly communicated with me that they are not able to deliver the rev counter sooner than in about 6 months, so I was counting on that and i was ok with that.
Of course i can ask to cancel the order but with this level of communication i am afraid that it would be the same story..
But thanks for support
I asked for the tracking number on both of my orders and never received it. Both shipments did arrive however.

Back