Period correct roundels with brass lettering, brass screws.

IMG_9449.JPG
They come in a set of three.One for the Breast plate and two for the L&R sides of the tank.

I have been looking to see if these can be purchased as an aftermarket item but can't find them anywhere.
Yeah,I don't think they are available to buy from BMW.Also,I have not opened the plastic seal but,the book looks pretty cool too.

I got lucky and found a very affordable Welcome Kit on eBay --after finding out that my newly purchased R18C FE did not come with one!
One of the things that bothers me with the copper is the lack of anything for the rear roundel. So, I have been experimenting.
IMG_0978.jpg

I got lucky and found a very affordable Welcome Kit on eBay --after finding out that my newly purchased R18C FE did not come with one!
One of the things that bothers me with the copper is the lack of anything for the rear roundel. So, I have been experimenting.
View attachment 2866
Bothers me as well. Enough so that I have the modern emblems on still.

Bit of a half arsed job by BMW not including the roundel for the rear fender.
Would have happily traded one for the cap, gloves and belt which here in the UK would illicit certain comments should I have been tempted to wear them. 🙄😊

….My bike is parked at the neighbors. The box is safe in the closet. My game plan is to install the Brown Day Rider, Vintage Roundels, and Passenger back rest. Positioning as “I bought this for us…”

Back