Picked up a new First Edition

Hvydee

Hey guys, I finally pulled the trigger on a new 2021 R18FE. The neighboring state had a killer deal on this bike and with the BMW finance of 0.9 % and first 6 payments made I jumped on it. The bike has 8mi on it even though it was labeled a demo. Also, it has a lot of Roland Sands billet parts and seat also included. I cant wait to put some miles on it and have some fun in the Georgia mountains. Every time I step into my garage I get a smile on my face, this thing is a beast. I'm looking forward to doing some mods in the near future...

I tried to attach some photos on my first post, let’s see if it works this time..
Nice. The R18 Pure is a striking bike, especially with the First Edition package. I have a R18 Classic with the First Edition package. I like the look of your seat. You'll have to share feedback on how it feels for longer rides.

Congrats on the new R18! You'll love that RS gas cap...much easier to use then the stock locking model. Oh, and the seat, your arse will thank you sooner then later...

Very nice build! I'd actually, if money was no object, have a Trans Continental and a Pure. The motor is great and how the bike handles and power is delivered between those 2 bikes is pretty striking and both fun in their own way.

Back