Pure Boxer leather jacket

aicpjim

Site Supporter
A thousand bucks? Awfully proud of them, ain't they? Still........ I WANT ONE! lol. Size large. Any predictions when or if they'll go on sale? I would spring for about $700, but my wife would divorce my dumb ass if I bought one for a grand.

Hell if u got the money, and it makes u happy..go for it! I could buy one, but why? I can think of other things more worthy of a grand....like yet another Gibson electric geetar! Lol

Yup! I've been talking to him. I told him if he would send me an offer for 760, I'd buy it. Then he wrote back and said he would only sell it for that price if I agreed to accept shipment in a smaller, non-original box. This to save on his shipping costs... I'm not necessarily married to the idea of having the original box, but without trying it on, I'm scared to buy it without the original box, in case I need to turn around and sell it again.

I have this jacket and love it. My only disappointment was finding out they are made in Vietnam. I was hoping manufacture would have been Japan, Europe or USA all of whom have world famous manufactures of horse leather jackets. I have no regrets as yet in spending the money. I am normally Large however, with this jacket I could hardly zip up a large. The XL fits me perfectly.

I have the jacket also. When I go my Classic, they gave $500 away for accessories because the floor boards weren't available here in the US for whatever reason. I didn't want floorboards anyway, but the only available accessory at the time was apparel. I'm usually a large and got the large in this jacket, but wish I got the medium. I'm 6', 170lbs, and it fits fine in the chest, but is a bit of a tent in the midsection. Maybe the fit isn't super consistent?

I got another $500 in store credit for something unrelated and again, the only thing that floated my boat was a jacket. That time, I got the twin strip leather jacket. You might check that one out also. It's less expensive, but pretty slick looking also.

https://bmw.europe-moto.com/gb/moto...cle-jacket-leather-twinstripes-mens-2020.html

Last edited:
I have the jacket also. When I go my Classic, they gave $500 away for accessories because the floor boards weren't available here in the US for whatever reason. I didn't want floorboards anyway, but the only available accessory at the time was apparel. I'm usually a large and got the large in this jacket, but wish I got the medium. I'm 6', 170lbs, and it fits fine in the chest, but is a bit of a tent in the midsection. Maybe the fit isn't super consistent?

I got another $500 in store credit for something unrelated and again, the only thing that floated my boat was a jacket. That time, I got the twin strip leather jacket. You might check that one out also. It's less expensive, but pretty slick looking also.

https://bmw.europe-moto.com/gb/moto...cle-jacket-leather-twinstripes-mens-2020.html
Thanks for the info! I’m 5’10” 200 lbs. larger chest from years of working out. I think I’ll just buy a large and return it if it’s too small

Thanks for the info! I’m 5’10” 200 lbs. larger chest from years of working out. I think I’ll just buy a large and return it if it’s too small
I might suggest trying them on in your local dealer to find the right size. I did that myself & while I liked the BMW jacket, I ended up getting a Revit as the price of the BMW was a bit too steep to me for the quality vs the Revit.

I might suggest trying them on in your local dealer to find the right size. I did that myself & while I liked the BMW jacket, I ended up getting a Revit as the price of the BMW was a bit too steep to me for the quality vs the Revit.
Good suggestion... but my nearest dealership is 3 hours away. Maybe I can wait until I have to take it in for its first service. So far I've only put 250 miles on it.

I have been wanting to buy this jacket as well but the problem is no dealer has the right sizes available around my area. And also, I am not sure about spending $719 on RevZilla without trying it out first.

I have the jacket and really like it. Two area’s of disappointment.
1. The lovely copper lining is not proving to be as robust as I expected.
2. The jacket is made in somewhere like Indonesia and not Japan, Europe or US as I was hoping.
Everything else is all good.

Back