Question: Bolt size/thread pitch for bottom of engine where engine skid plate would mount?

Keehn

Site Supporter
Elite Member
Hopefully someone knows the answer, as I've searched the forum and Google but found no direct answers. I'm looking for the exact bolt side and thread pitch of the four holes (two on the engine, two on the transmission) that an engine support bracket would mount?

R18 Engine Lifter screenshot.png
Here's a visual of what I'm talking about. The arrows are pointing to the holes in question.

I believe there's a product already on the market that already makes use of these holes (the two front at least) so hopefully someone knows the answer to this?

I would be hugely grateful! Otherwise, I'm getting one of each size metric bolt tomorrow at Tractor Supply to test fit Cinderella's shoe 😂

Mike

Hopefully someone knows the answer, as I've searched the forum and Google but found no direct answers. I'm looking for the exact bolt side and thread pitch of the four holes (two on the engine, two on the transmission) that an engine support bracket would mount?

View attachment 7052
Here's a visual of what I'm talking about. The arrows are pointing to the holes in question.

I believe there's a product already on the market that already makes use of these holes (the two front at least) so hopefully someone knows the answer to this?

I would be hugely grateful! Otherwise, I'm getting one of each size metric bolt tomorrow at Tractor Supply to test fit Cinderella's shoe 😂

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220919-090552-504.png
    Screenshot_20220919-090552-504.png
    517.9 KB · Views: 4
...And I see that I even posted in that thread... 😂. Your post came after mine, so I didn't notice the M10 x 1.5. THANK YOU!!!!!!

Yes, it is my intention to fabricate a bracket that utilizes these mounting holes to secure the bike upright. I think it can be done cheaply with some aluminum or weld steel. I will certainly share what I made on here with everyone once done.

Mike

Back