R18 Accessories...

CaptJim

Site Supporter
Aren't new R18TC models supposed to be sold with 3 bags (liners) for the cases to be included?

I saw somewhere last week a TC trunk organizer but no idea where it was. Anybody have an idea where can I find all sorts of R18TC accessories are sold.

Last edited:
For me (in Belgium) they were optional, I purchased the 2 liners for the saddle bags. left out the top trunk for now.
In Europe there are a few websites where you can order the accessories, for the usa I don't know.

Yea, don’t know about USA but here (England) I believe you have to go through the BMW dealer for genuine accessories. I did for my higher seat anyway. There’s the odd used item or exhaust on eBay but we have to be very mindful of import duties if there’s something in Europe. For example i like those Roland Sands head covers but they are roughly £500 plus import tax which is another £90 or so on top. Can’t justify that.

Well today during my 600 mile service done, I've learned yes, case liner bags are also optional items here in the USA too...
Now I am good to go until 6000 miles.
The only negative issue I am having with the bike is the handlebars are so crowded design and there is no room to attach almost anything like a GPS holder etc...
Also phone charger area is a design disaster too. That poor little fan there keep whining even though there even when there is no phone in that compartment.
Oh well...

My 2022 R18 B, the case liner bags was a purchased option.

Back