R18 Parts, Pricing and Availability

I wonder if the homage seat is compatible with the original rear fender.

I did it with my Scout, it was very nice and I could easily put the passenger seat on the fender

20201118 ma Scout (3).jpg

I wonder if the homage seat is compatible with the original rear fender.

I did it with my Scout, it was very nice and I could easily put the passenger seat on the fender

View attachment 799
I put the passenger seat, along with the rear fender and rear fender support and the snow plow goober mufflers, on a shelf in the hangar.
The R18 don't need no stinking passenger seat.
For Uber services, I have the K1600B.

Last edited:
I put the passenger seat, along with the rear fender and rear fender support and the snow plow mufflers, on a shelf in the hangar.
The R18 don't need no stinking passenger seat.
For Uber services, I have the K1600B.

I agree with you, but I prefer the vintage look rather than a bobber one; this also the reason why I want to keep the original rear fender

Is it just me or does the R18 stock fender and the stock goober exhausts,"where the hell is the driveshaft?", detract from the vintage look?
You be the judge.

Attachments

• Unknown.jpeg
    Unknown.jpeg
    9.8 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_1339.JPG
    IMG_1339.JPG
    3.9 MB · Views: 20
  • Unknown-3.jpeg
    Unknown-3.jpeg
    6.9 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
I agree with you, but I prefer the vintage look rather than a bobber one; this also the reason why I want to keep the original rear fender
It does fit. I have ordered it for the same reason as you and because I wanted to keep the side bags.
On one of the very early pictures of the homage sadle, it is shown with the original rear fender. Only downside, the saddle will only come late Q4 21.

Back