R18B 7Jurock still Buffeting

I ordered them from my BMW dealer, they are off the R18TC, you just have to do a little trimming to make them fit as the turn signals are in the way. In Canada, they were about 500 bucks.
What did you use to do the trimming to make the deflectors fit? It looks great, and if they really help with the buffering, it will be money well spent.

For those of you who are trimming the winglets, I sure hope it isn’t too much. They are smallish but do have a noticeably favorable effect.

I had to laugh when Nobody compared his buffeting to several rounds with Tyson. That is wicked bad turbulence. My TC screen does a great job although I must admit I look through it. Doesn't seem like a bad thing on this bike.
Looking over a screen sort of works with my other bike but my line of sight is just above the screen which is annoying too. I find myself looking both over then under......I like my TC screen as it is.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have the 18" 7Jurock and have no issues with buffeting. I am 5'9" with the regular seat which may be the difference and I also added the wind deflectors at the bottom of the fairing because I did notice a bit of air coming from underneath. I honestly could not be happier with the windshield, if I was a smoker, I bet I could light one up without an issue.
I have the 20 inch model, which is better than stock but far from a cocoon of calm air, at least for me. I don't smoke but if I did it wouldn't be riding this bike, lol. Love the bike but buffeting is a thing for sure.

Back