Roland sands headlight ring

Ok, I feel humbled and defeated. Anybody done this and want tot share how to? Thanks.
Did you download the install instructions from the BMW website?
I think it’s ridiculous that BMW does not include instructions with the ridiculous premium they charge. A simple QR code printed on the label is the least they could do.

I think it’s ridiculous that BMW does not include instructions with the ridiculous premium they charge. A simple QR code printed on the label is the least they could do.
Is that a thing? Link please. Not like I didn't look. But my wife says I'm a lousy looker. Wait a minute...

I've bought 6 OEM accessories and only 1 contained printed instructions (which also had a QR code on the paper that took you to the installation instructions website). It was the windshield bag.

It's interesting to check out the installation instructions on the website since they list accessories not released. I spoke to my dealer about it this weekend. He said BMW monitors interest in items to release so even if something is posted they won't necessarily release it. Who knows? I had him check a few part numbers listed in installation instructions for optional lighting and they aren't in their system in any way shape or form. He also said they were expecting in the bobber kit to come in this week but he doesn't believe it either.

HI
I need installation manual for BOBBER KIT EU (not US). Anybody can help me?
part number is 77312469290
Only thing in the instructions that I can see which might differ between EU and US bikes is the size of the plate mount but most likely the wiring colours. Even then it’s two wires and should be easy to figure out.

Back