Spot checks

I watched a YouTube video yesterday that Yammie Noob did on the R18. He’s not the sort of person I would follow tbh (who exactly is a squid?) but the R18 title click-baited me in. Anyway, he described it as ‘a dad’s bike’ which made me laugh. At 54 with two grown up kids that’s me, and tbh I quite liked that. So, possibly the cops pegged you as a decent sort of chap and waved you on 🤷‍♂️

I watched a YouTube video yesterday that Yammie Noob did on the R18. He’s not the sort of person I would follow tbh (who exactly is a squid?) but the R18 title click-baited me in. Anyway, he described it as ‘a dad’s bike’ which made me laugh. At 54 with two grown up kids that’s me, and tbh I quite liked that. So, possibly the cops pegged you as a decent sort of chap and waved you on 🤷‍♂️
I have 2 kids and 5 Grand Children (All under 6YO) - Guilty As Charged, Your Honour.

I'm 65YO and this is my first attempt at being a "grown-up" - so far, so good.

Both my kids and Grand Kids think the R18 is the coolest thing on the planet - that's because they've all been raised well, and as a result, have good taste and an appreciation for the good things in life

And no - I'm not biased.

So if it's "a Dads bike" - fine by me - in fact, in my case, it's "a Grand Dad's bike" (y)

Back