Taller Windscreen?

Anyone seen an option for a taller windscreen?
OK, I've been deep down this road. A stock TC screen is your first stop. See if you can try one - at 6'6" its not quite tall enough for me. Jurock makes a 20" but its actually about the same as the TC screen in real life. The tallest screen is 26" and is made by powerbronze. It's kind of silly looking, but it is tall. Finally, if your problem is buffeting above 65 mph, the lowers actually make a huge difference.

OK, I've been deep down this road. A stock TC screen is your first stop. See if you can try one - at 6'6" its not quite tall enough for me. Jurock makes a 20" but its actually about the same as the TC screen in real life. The tallest screen is 26" and is made by powerbronze. It's kind of silly looking, but it is tall. Finally, if your problem is buffeting above 65 mph, the lowers actually make a huge difference.
Which bike does the OP have? From their profile, it looks like a Classic. I have the tallest screen from 7Jurock on my Classic & it gives me the extra height I needed for winter riding.

I bought the 22" from 7Jurock didn't help. Then I returned it and they "special made me" a 24" the curve in the screen distorts your vision... I'd look else where

Which bike does the OP have? From their profile, it looks like a Classic. I have the tallest screen from 7Jurock on my Classic & it gives me the extra height I needed for winter riding.
7Jurock also offers the 'flip type' it has a curve on the top edge (about 2") that are steeper than the rest to create extra flow-over ... I went with that option, the friendly lady there stated that the flip will act like additional 2" without making the windshield taller ... seems to have worked for me. I can easily see over the top of mine and the only buffeting I have left is coming from the bottom edge.

EDIT: and yes that looks like a 'Classic'

7Jurock also offers the 'flip type' it has a curve on the top edge (about 2") that are steeper than the rest to create extra flow-over ... I went with that option, the friendly lady there stated that the flip will act like additional 2" without making the windshield taller ... seems to have worked for me. I can easily see over the top of mine and the only buffeting I have left is coming from the bottom edge.

EDIT: and yes that looks like a 'Classic'
Yes, I have the same flip version from 7Jurock, but also tallest version (20”) https://www.7jurock.com/products/bmw-r-18-classic-2021-2022-windshield. I had an MRA lip on my stock screen with a bit of “flip” angle that worked perfect. The 7Jurock with flip gave me same setup with a bit cleaner airflow & nicer looks. I’m 6’4”, so I wanted maximum coverage possible.

I now use the MRA lip on my GSA for winter riding to cut some more cold air.

Back