TC Light Bracket on AliBaba - Thoughts?

They have lot's of 'interesting' stuff .. never ordered from them ... but I am considering it ... not the lights ... but other stuff.

I purchased some imitation Roland Sands covers for the cylinder heads and the breast plate / Generator cover through Ali Express. The cylinder head cumberbunds Look great, The front piece I could not get on my TC without dismantling, the crash bars, steering damper and oil cooler assy. Needless to say I am not about to do that. It just doesn't have the clearance to work it in. So I thought what the heck, I'll return that piece get my money back......... NOT! you have to pay for return shipping! UPS wanted 243.00 US to ship it back FED Ex about the same, and USPS 50.00. That ain't happening. I do however have a breast plate for sale unused. Would really look good against the chrome. I am attaching the pic of what I bought and then the pics of what I got and installed. Buyer beware that the return is VERY expensive, like twice the cost of the original part. I'll be happy to sell the breast plate here in the US though! LOL

Attachments

• Breast plate for 22 R18 TC.jpg
    Breast plate for 22 R18 TC.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 21
  • cyclinder head cover.jpg
    cyclinder head cover.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 21
  • Sa6f66d7bd5ba4c3d803761a04d2976daE.jpg
    Sa6f66d7bd5ba4c3d803761a04d2976daE.jpg
    173.3 KB · Views: 21
I purchased some imitation Roland Sands covers for the cylinder heads and the breast plate / Generator cover through Ali Express. The cylinder head cumberbunds Look great, The front piece I could not get on my TC without dismantling, the crash bars, steering damper and oil cooler assy. Needless to say I am not about to do that. It just doesn't have the clearance to work it in. So I thought what the heck, I'll return that piece get my money back......... NOT! you have to pay for return shipping! UPS wanted 243.00 US to ship it back FED Ex about the same, and USPS 50.00. That ain't happening. I do however have a breast plate for sale unused. Would really look good against the chrome. I am attaching the pic of what I bought and then the pics of what I got and installed. Buyer beware that the return is VERY expensive, like twice the cost of the original part. I'll be happy to sell the breast plate here in the US though! LOL
I put the cylinder covers on they look good !

I'd be interested in the bracket itself. I haven't had much luck with parts fitting with my k1600gt. So I don't have much faith in it. for other stuff such as sunglasses or waterproof bags, yeah I've purchased them, but I'm a little weary on direct fit stuff. I guess it's "you get what you pay for" on ali

Back