Tour Commander bars installed

fleabag

Lots of work on the bagger over the last week. New tires front and back, Helibar luggage bars installed, and I just finished installing the Helibar tour commander bars. It’s not a complicated installation, just tedious. Now, out to go for a ride!

Attachments

• IMG_5120.jpeg
    IMG_5120.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 43
Please let us know how they feel compared to stock as im contemplating getting those bars soon.
I rode the bike for about four hours between yesterday and today, and I like the bars. I have them, so my arms are basically straight out with a slight bend in the elbow, and it just feels perfect. What I also noticed is that it allows you to counter-steer easier, and it just feels like a more natural position or a more bagger-like position. It just looks right on the bike. The installation was super easy, although it does take some time because there are a lot of parts that need to come off the bike, but the instructions are excellent. If you get stuck on anything, you can also look at the BMW instructions they have for installing a BMW bar. Overall, I think these bars are excellent and a worthy upgrade.

Last edited:
Back