Transcontinental Tour pack rack?

Houston, if you bought the TC top case frame bars, they would attach nicely to your B. Then you would have a very sturdy platform from which to experiment with a variety of back pacs / tour packs.

I just got the Winderlich in the mail. Haven’t drilled or screwed it in yet. Terrible instructions and no template. Seems a tad uneven. Position it yourself and drill job. Hopefully in the right position and tightened down it will lay flat.

Attachments

• IMG_5227.jpeg
    IMG_5227.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 18
  • IMG_5229.jpeg
    IMG_5229.jpeg
    3.4 MB · Views: 18
  • 71347846011__EDDED152-E681-4D44-AD7E-7135F59E3B8A.jpeg
    71347846011__EDDED152-E681-4D44-AD7E-7135F59E3B8A.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 20
I just got the Winderlich in the mail. Haven’t drilled or screwed it in yet. Terrible instructions and no template. Seems a tad uneven. Position it yourself and drill job. Hopefully in the right position and tightened down it will lay flat.
i put one on my TC and now the lid wont stay up on its own how a bout yours

use masking tape on top of the top case, mark with magic marker and "drill baby drill" The masking tape keeps the drill from walking and scratching the top. Ialso mounted this rack and my lid will not stay open either. I carry a door stop placed by one of the hinges to hold it open. I asked the dealer if BMW had stiffer actuators and got the BMW salute🙃 (I don't know)

Attachments

• Luggage Rack edited.jpg
    Luggage Rack edited.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 18
Back