Vlad
New member
I recently ordered what I believed was a Kern-Stabi rear assembly stand for my R18B. Their confusing product page prominently displayed the complete stand, when the item actually being sold was only an accessory.
Very misleading, in my opinion. I promptly cancelled the order, which Louis acknowledged on September 11. I subsequently received what I understood to be cancellation confirmation, and the pending charge disappeared from my credit card.
Nearly two weeks later, Louis charged me C$202.16 and shipped the item anyway!
Since then, it's been nothing but excuses and finger-pointing at their supplier. Despite repeated requests, Louis has failed to provide the dates proving when my cancellation was forwarded or when the order was processed.
Initially, they assured me I could refuse delivery "at no extra cost." Later, they reversed their position and expected me to pay return shipping! Canada Post then wanted another $14.35 in import charges.
I refused delivery on October 8, and my credit card company is aware of the dispute.
A misleading product listing, a cancellation that apparently meant nothing, contradictory promises and zero accountability.
My advice? Think twice before ordering from Louis Moto, especially from overseas. They've permanently lost my business.
Very misleading, in my opinion. I promptly cancelled the order, which Louis acknowledged on September 11. I subsequently received what I understood to be cancellation confirmation, and the pending charge disappeared from my credit card.
Nearly two weeks later, Louis charged me C$202.16 and shipped the item anyway!
Since then, it's been nothing but excuses and finger-pointing at their supplier. Despite repeated requests, Louis has failed to provide the dates proving when my cancellation was forwarded or when the order was processed.
Initially, they assured me I could refuse delivery "at no extra cost." Later, they reversed their position and expected me to pay return shipping! Canada Post then wanted another $14.35 in import charges.
I refused delivery on October 8, and my credit card company is aware of the dispute.
A misleading product listing, a cancellation that apparently meant nothing, contradictory promises and zero accountability.
My advice? Think twice before ordering from Louis Moto, especially from overseas. They've permanently lost my business.
Last edited: