Washington State - 1st New Motorcycle... well kind of

Hello All,

Anthony from Seattle area here. Just purchased a 2021 R18 Classic with 688 miles.....almost new. It is the first BMW I have purchased that isn't alt least 12 years old or older. Very pleased indeed.
It is black with white pinstripes just like my R75/5 and R27.

Anthony

Congratulations. Us wet coasters need to stick together. Did you get it in seattle or Tacoma? I know seattle had one FE classic on the floor. Some nice options if I recall.

I purchased it at South Sound BMW. It has the premium package. It has a Corbin heated solo seat which is very cool with the white piping but South Sound BMW was very generous and gave me a stock seat and pillion for two up riding.

Attachments

• bmwr18classic.JPG
    bmwr18classic.JPG
    205.4 KB · Views: 9
  • bmwr18classiccorbin.JPG
    bmwr18classiccorbin.JPG
    85.5 KB · Views: 10
I purchased it at South Sound BMW. It has the premium package. It has a Corbin heated solo seat which is very cool with the white piping but South Sound BMW was very generous and gave me a stock seat and pillion for two up riding.
You need a shot of all 3 BMWs next to each other. I posted one of my R75/5 and R1200GSA alongside my R18.
Hello All,

Anthony from Seattle area here. Just purchased a 2021 R18 Classic with 688 miles.....almost new. It is the first BMW I have purchased that isn't alt least 12 years old or older. Very pleased indeed.
It is black with white pinstripes just like my R75/5 and R27.

Anthony

The stitching and the piping look good on the Corbin.

Back