What a bike!

Ricko101

Hello all !
I just purchased the R18 First Edition this past Saturday. What a great bike! I put about 300 miles on it during the weekend, and so far it amazes me. Steady, powerful, fairly comfortable (taking breaks every so often). Needless to say... a beautiful bike!

Thank you all for sharing your very valuable information, without which it would be harder to make a purchasing decision. Very informative forum indeed.

Attachments

• Clutch 2.jpg
    Clutch 2.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 66
  • Engine front.jpg
    Engine front.jpg
    123.4 KB · Views: 55
  • Handle bars.jpg
    Handle bars.jpg
    113.8 KB · Views: 60
  • IMG_8402.jpg
    IMG_8402.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 60
  • IMG_8430.jpg
    IMG_8430.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 59
  • Rear license.jpg
    Rear license.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 64
  • Side.jpg
    Side.jpg
    111.4 KB · Views: 64
Hello all !
I just purchased the R18 First Edition this past Saturday. What a great bike! I put about 300 miles on it during the weekend, and so far it amazes me. Steady, powerful, fairly comfortable (taking breaks every so often). Needless to say... a beautiful bike!

Thank you all for sharing your very valuable information, without which it would be harder to make a purchasing decision. Very informative forum indeed.
Ride safe and ENJOY ! ! ! !

There is a limit to how many bikes I can have.....but if room for another happens I would take one like yours before the Harley Davidson Fat Boy, and the Fat Boy looks real good.
right side (1).jpg

There is a limit to how many bikes I can have.....but if room for another happens I would take one like yours before the Harley Davidson Fat Boy, and the Fat Boy looks real good.
View attachment 7346
This is my 4th BMW (I had two S1000RRs and a GS Rallye). I have a Ducati Streetfighter for speed and twisties now, and the R18 for cruising.
With all due respect to HD, I would get a BMW any day of the week and twice on Sunday, if I had to choose!
The only HD I was tempted to buy is the V-Rod, which they no longer make.

Yes, that RSD package on that bike is very sweet indeed. Possible if one waited long enough the pricing gets better. Enjoy the ride, it is drop dead kick ass with that kit on it.

Back