Whatchagot?

theMucker

Premium Member
Here in east Tennessee, where there are dealers in Chattanooga and Nashville, among the two dealers they have 3 of the same set-up R18s, all including the "First Edition Package", "Premium Package", "Select Package" and the Passenger Kit. I've been told that that's what BMW is ending out to all of the dealerships. Presumably to be used for demo rides and/or sales that don't involve special orders.

Apparently cruise control really is something that has to be ordered, since it's not listed as part of the 1st Edition or Premium Package.

Has anyone here gotten any other model of R18 that doesn't have the same set-up? Any non-First Edition models that don't have the white pin striping? Any that have cast wheels, rather than the spokes? Have any of you bought an R18 that was a special order so that you could get options or accessories that are not part of the above "packages"?

Attachments

• CCF12012020.pdf
    680.5 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:
Well, I did it! I plunked down a deposit for a 2021 R18 with the Special Edition, Premium and Select packages. It will also have cruise control and the only accessory I added to the dealership design "invoice" was the Weekender Seat. The stocker will go in a box as soon as I get it home. According to the paperwork it was built on Dec. 2 and is "in transit to Vpc".
I'm stoked!

Back