Winglets like new for sale

I have the OEM Winglets that come standard on the Transcontinental for sale. I used them for about 60 miles on my Bagger before I traded it. I am asking $300 shipped to continental US. They are like new and come complete.
image.jpg

Do they fit the bagger? I was under the assumption that the TC winglets needed to be shaved down to fit the bagger due to the difference in turn signal location between the bagger and TC.

Yes, they fit the bagger. I did not file the winglets or extend the position of the turn signals on my bagger so the turn signals would not touch the winglets. There are several threads on this forum which discuss this issue. In the position where the winglets deflect the most wind, they will slightly touch the turn signals.

Yes, they fit the bagger. I did not file the winglets or extend the position of the turn signals on my bagger so the turn signals would not touch the winglets. There are several threads on this forum which discuss this issue. In the position where the winglets deflect the most wind, they will slightly touch the turn signals.
Thank you.

Back