WTB: R18 Accessories

Just inked a deal with GatewayBMW.
Flying in and riding out in 2 weeks.
Looking for some accessories like engine crash bars/passenger backrest/touring seat etc...

These guys do excellent work. I have their engine protection, passenger backrest and rack.

Just inked a deal with GatewayBMW.
Flying in and riding out in 2 weeks.
Looking for some accessories like engine crash bars/passenger backrest/touring seat etc...
I have a wunderlich passenger back rest that I’d be willing to sell. Quality is second to none. It’s chrome. PM if interested.

Thanks all.
Ordered engine bars and backrest from an European website.
Looking for a different seat like the one in R18B or R18TC.
If you are looking for a brand new stock seat trade from R18C in & around STL I can do that when I pickup bike

These guys do excellent work. I have their engine protection, passenger backrest and rack.
They do!! I love the backrest. Plus, they're in Poland, a country under great duress (again) assisting Ukraine by allowing millions of Ukranian refugees in. Fk POS Putin!!! Hard core! Thank you Poland.

They do!! I love the backrest. Plus, they're in Poland, a country under great duress (again) assisting Ukraine by allowing millions of Ukranian refugees in. Fk POS Putin!!! Hard core! Thank you Poland.
Why don't you just play it cool and stick with discussing motorcycles rather than venturing into the world of politics?

Back