Wunderlich risers

Before yall beat me up I did a forum search, and no new information came up. The Wunderlich risers require both sleeves (the #5s in the microfiche pic) in the triple tree mount to come out and only the bottom one stays with the Wunderlich part going in at the top with the riser attached to the top. For some reason on my 22 Classic it seems that the clamp is a single piece cut out of the triple tree. See pics for clarification (pics 1-3). Anyone else have this issue?

Attachments

• Riser-1.jpg
    Riser-1.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 20
  • Riser-2.jpg
    Riser-2.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 19
  • Riser-3.jpg
    Riser-3.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 20
  • Riser-4.JPG
    Riser-4.JPG
    28.6 KB · Views: 20
I noticed several different part #'s for this item on the Wunderlich site, so I asked for clarification. Actually got an email this morning advising me that my bike (2022 Base built 02/22) required the Part # 18200420-422. I'm guessing there was a date dependent production change that altered how the tree mounts?

I noticed several different part #'s for this item on the Wunderlich site, so I asked for clarification. Actually got an email this morning advising me that my bike (2022 Base built 02/22) required the Part # 18200420-422. I'm guessing there was a date dependent production change that altered how the tree mounts?
Yes; I finally spoke with Wunderlich USA and they exchanged rider for me so waiting to see how they look. Apparently, there was a mid-year change in the triple tree and so a change in how the riser fit. It wasn't very well indicated on their website.

Fitted the correct Wunderlich riser and cheapo Chinese handlebar spacer. Will most likely get the DK Design in the near future. Installed the longer steel clutch and brake lines from Wunderlich and the manifold relocation as well. Both seem to work well together. Arm position is more relaxed and less of a stretch.

Attachments

• IMG_3950.jpeg
    IMG_3950.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 11
  • IMG_3951.jpeg
    IMG_3951.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 11
  • IMG_3949.jpeg
    IMG_3949.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 11
Back