Welcome to the BMW R18 Forums. Member registration disables ads and allows you to post and share. Register Here.
A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.
I have the deflectors from the TC on my bagger and they work well. Not haveing any luck finding the
2023 R18 Classic option 719 deflectors. Do you have a number for this part by any chance.
7 Jurock, light tint,17" for a R18B. I went back to stock as I found it to tall for me.
$180.00 and I pay shipping for the lower 48. PayPal or check only.
[email protected]
Product Features
255 G.s.m. Anti Abrasion Aramid Lining by Dupont™ Kevlar®
Stitched with Aramid Fibres by DuPont™ Kevlar®
CE LEVEL 1 Padding in the Elbows, Shoulders and Back
YKK Zip
Snap down collar feature
2 x Outer chest pockets
1 x Inner Mobile Phone Pocket
2 x Belt Loops
I normally wear a...
The next meeting is this Sunday at the Willow Brook Restaurant, 16 Hastings St, Mendon, MA. I am meeting a new member who also rides an R18B. If you can join us, people usually show up at 08:00 for a coffee and kick some tires, then breakfast buffet, then the meeting at 09:00. More info at...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.