Welcome to the BMW R18 Forums. Member registration disables ads and allows you to post and share. Register Here.
A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.
I had a little fun while the mufflers were off. What a difference in performance - those fishtails are heavy and restrictive. Next project is gonna have something to do with them exhaust pipes
Well, it all finally came together. The rear wheel has now been converted to an 18x5.5 wrapped in a 200/50R18 Metzeler ME 888 Ultra Marathon. I couldn’t be happier with how it turned out—the look and stance are exactly what I was after.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.