2021 R18 Classic for sale

This is probably not the best place to place a for sale ad for a R18 since I imagine everyone here already has a R18 but here goes anyway.

For Sale:
2021 R18 classic. Roughly 1000 miles. Completely stock. Has chrome package, pin striping, reverse etc. Its pretty loaded with factory options.
The motorcycle is located in south Florida. I purchased it new in March of 2022. I'm asking $12,500. I think that's pretty fair considering that's lower than any classic listed on cycletrader.

I'll be happy to answer any questions or provide pictures.

Give away price for so much motorcycle, saddens me although likely less than it does you. GLWS someone is getting beyond a great deal.

This is probably not the best place to place a for sale ad for a R18 since I imagine everyone here already has a R18 but here goes anyway.

For Sale:
2021 R18 classic. Roughly 1000 miles. Completely stock. Has chrome package, pin striping, reverse etc. Its pretty loaded with factory options.
The motorcycle is located in south Florida. I purchased it new in March of 2022. I'm asking $12,500. I think that's pretty fair considering that's lower than any classic listed on cycletrader.

does it have cruise control?

For Sale:

Hi there ….l would like to connect with you …..please give me a call at 808-419-1190 ….thank you…..Martin

Back