2022 R 18 B & R 18 TRANSCONTINENTAL WITH 1.9% APR FINANCING + 3 MONTHS PAYMENTS ON BMW + $3,000 CUSTOMER CASH

• Thread starter Deleted member 939
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 939

2022 R 18 B & R 18 TRANSCONTINENTAL WITH 1.9% APR FINANCING + 3 MONTHS PAYMENTS ON BMW + $3,000 CUSTOMER CASH​

Offered through BMW Financial Services by participating BMW Motorrad dealers, must take delivery by 12/31/2022. 1.9% APR offer available to eligible, qualified customers with excellent credit history who meet BMW Financial Services’ credit requirements. Other rates are available. All offers are subject to credit approval and availability from existing dealer inventory. Dealer prices will vary and affect customer cost. A 60 month finance contract for a new 2022 BMW R 18 B and R 18 Transcontinental, and an APR of 1.9%, requires 60 monthly installments of $17.48 per $1,000 financed. The waiver of three monthly payments for a new 2022 R 18 B or 2022 R 18 Transcontinental up to a maximum of $1,000 ($333.34 per month) is only available with retail installment contracts assigned to BMW Financial Services NA, LLC. Not all customers will qualify. Credits will apply towards first three monthly payments. Customer is responsible for any amount due in excess of the maximum credit amount. Multiple payment credits cannot be combined towards a single payment. Cash offer of $3,000 applied against MSRP. Credit cannot be applied toward tax, title, registration, destination, handling, or other dealership fees. Taxes, title and registration fees extra. Customer liable for insurance, maintenance and repairs. See your authorized BMW Motorrad Dealer for complete details. ©2022 BMW of North America, LLC. The BMW trademarks are registered trademarks.

I think Motorrad, is trying to get units out there! Offers and discounts, will help accomplish this...
I believe BMW has invested big time, in the R18 platform, and will do anything, to get the ball rolling.
My 2018 K1600B, was discounted $5K when BMW, saw the bikes weren't moving.
My 2016 S1000XR, had a 2k, and promo interest rate as well.

Between the service light only the dealer can turn off(unless you buy your own devise,which I did)and there $1,000 service intervals they could almost give em away.
I was looking to sell my 2017 Indian Limited 116 and looked at the B & TC.I ended up buying a new 2022 Indian Springfield and kept the Heated/Cooled seat, tour trunk and lowers from the Limited.$6000 difference.
NO idiot lights(Correction)None that are scheduled service or required dealer visits***.
NO valves to adjust
NO required trips to the dealer

btw,I put 95,000 miles on my 2014 Chieftain,51,000 miles on my 2017 and plan to keep this beauty as my last date.

img_0603-jpg.6772
IMG_0602.jpg68332393103__16B9D5D3-6DC8-4A23-BF6A-84D98721817E.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0603.jpg
    IMG_0603.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 154
Last edited by a moderator:
I think Motorrad, is trying to get units out there! Offers and discounts, will help accomplish this...
I believe BMW has invested big time, in the R18 platform, and will do anything, to get the ball rolling.
My 2018 K1600B, was discounted $5K when BMW, saw the bikes weren't moving.
My 2016 S1000XR, had a 2k, and promo interest rate as well.
Marketing is just litke a bitch.
When people buy it, they act like assholes, like harleys.
When people are not into it, they got on their knees and hoping for a buy.

I am thinking there must a even bigger discount on the B and TC next year. Because they will have a lot of left overs no matter what.

Between the service light only the dealer can turn off(unless you buy your own devise,which I did)and there $1,000 service intervals they could almost give em away.
I was looking to sell my 2017 Indian Limited 116 and looked at the B & TC.I ended up buying a new 2022 Indian Springfield and kept the Heated/Cooled seat, tour trunk and lowers from the Limited.$6000 difference.
NO idiot lights
NO valves to adjust

btw,I put 95,000 miles on my 2014 Chieftain,51,000 miles on my 2017 and plan to keep this beauty as my last date.

img_0603-jpg.6772
View attachment 6773View attachment 6774
Nice bike, nice pics. Most people are good. Most bikes are good. Many bikes and people are different.
For all of us...Enjoy what we have, don't pine for what we don't.

Where do you live such that a post tensioned garage slab is needed? High water table or???

I must admit that is the most interesting place for a battery tender plug in. ;)

And finally...Just a quick look from the 1 photo from behind and I can see 7 x where the word Indian is written on the bike. Just curious, if you don't mind, can you count how many total there are on the bike? Inquiring minds, if I was a cat I would be dead.

Last edited:
NO idiot lights
NO valves to adjust

img_0603-jpg.6772
“…I ended up buying a new 2022 Indian Springfield and kept the Heated/Cooled seat, tour trunk and lowers from the Limited.$6000 difference…”
I never followed the Indian line of bikes. Thinking when they came out with that engine, the real engine, is hidden a bit wIthin all the outer chrome bits to make it look like an old Indian engine. Nothing wrong with that :)
The old Victory line seemed to have an engine that would not die from what I read a bit about (though that one touring ride was way out there on looks). Like your color combo and keeping that Trunk was a great move.

Now what is that about a ‘cooled’ seat? That would be sweet down here in Hot Florida.

“…I ended up buying a new 2022 Indian Springfield and kept the Heated/Cooled seat, tour trunk and lowers from the Limited.$6000 difference…”
I never followed the Indian line of bikes. Thinking when they came out with that engine, the real engine, is hidden a bit wIthin all the outer chrome bits to make it look like an old Indian engine. Nothing wrong with that :)
The old Victory line seemed to have an engine that would not die from what I read a bit about (though that one touring ride was way out there on looks). Like your color combo and keeping that Trunk was a great move.

Now what is that about a ‘cooled’ seat? That would be sweet down here in Hot Florida.
Bead rider. So good you can’t use it in cool temps.

Nice bike, nice pics. Most people are good. Most bikes are good. Many bikes and people are different.
For all of us...Enjoy what we have, don't pine for what we don't.

Where do you live such that a post tensioned garage slab is needed? High water table or???

I must admit that is the most interesting place for a battery tender plug in. ;)

And finally...Just a quick look from the 1 photo from behind and I can see 7 x where the word Indian is written on the bike. Just curious, if you don't mind, can you count how many total there are on the bike? Inquiring minds, if I was a cat I would be dead.
Thanks.The bike actually looks even better in person.

The builder is from California and all the houses he builds are post tension stress.
10x's unless you count the seats.Then the heated cooled add 3 or 1 on the stock seat.
Then you have inside the Tour trunk.1 on the inside liner and 1 on the mirror(yeah,a freakin mirror,lol).
I will remove the Indian plate holder as I have another one.
Yeah,on the tender.They started that in 2020 I believe it is for old farts like me.

And I have a couple of Honda's over seas.
My point to the thread was the ridicules BMW service light and the feeling if BMW does'nt do your service you might go to hell,LOL!

NO idiot lights(Correction)None that are scheduled service or required dealer visits***.
NO valves to adjust

img_0603-jpg.6772
*** UPDATE

My TC’s 6k service was $550. Whatever dealer is charging $1,000 for a 6k service, I’d stay far away from.
Oh,okay.
Not to argue or to flame as I am only a little pissed at myself.

$550 but get the valves checked and your in the $1,000 range.

The realization of how BMW operates was not fully understood till after I purchased the bike.
My fault.I didn't know then but I do now.I have not had a bike that I needed to adjust the valves for a long time or have the need to use their special sauce,LOL!
Funny the only folks that make 70w80 GL5 gear oil is MoPar for jeeps.Like $25 a quart compared to BMW.
BMW also misleads by putting G3 on theie 70w80 gear oil but if you read the back of the bottle it reads GL5.

Just kinda sux a little.Some folks really get ripped when they don't know and are at BMWs mercy.

Good will and good day to you Sir,
TK

btw,everyone needs to shop.
I got a 2 hour price at on Tucson dealer for one of my other bikes that I wanted something installed.Then I checked with another dealer in Scottsdale.Same work but 4 hour charge.Go figure.

NO valves to adjust

img_0603-jpg.6772
I like the Indian Pursuit

Back