6 more weeks until Russell Day-Long seat build.

• Thread starter Deleted member 1344
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1344

My wait is down to 6 weeks. Kind of looking forward to getting the back rest built and then mounted on the bike. I am doing the back rest this because my feet are quite a bit further forward now that I have 10 boards on the the bike.
Here is a pic of an earlier version of 9 inch boards.
9 in board.jpg

My date is 9/26 for my Russell Day Long. Stock seat 👎🏼Comfort Tall seat👎🏼Modified the seat pan of a Cross Country seat to fit my TC 👎🏼If the Day Long doesn't extend my riding time, I may have to make a decision about keeping my TC. having a touring bike that backside gets uncomfortable after only an hour doesn't sit well with me. Pun intended😆

If the Day Long doesn't extend my riding time, I may have to make a decision about keeping my TC. having a touring bike that backside gets uncomfortable after only an hour doesn't sit well with me. Pun intended😆
Stop worrying for nothing. You're talking about the best seats out there. If you're not comfortable on a Day Long you need to make a doctors' appointment because there's definitely something wrong either with your arse, your mind or both!

Dont take offense Lloyd, what calboy said was funny. I’m laughing now.

Back