7Jurock - has anyone actually received a windscreen recently?

greeng

Hi all, curious if I should be worried, or if this is standard practice for these folks, and I just need to roll with it...

I ordered a windshield from 7Jurock on October 18th. It finally showed up on November 11th, but it was the wrong windshield. I emailed them 2 more times over 4 days with no response. Then I got a call from someone in customer service saying they had shipped my windshield to the UK, they'd need to make another one, and could I ship the wrong one back. I said sure, mistakes happen. But then it took another 3 emails and a call to the persons personal phone to get a shipping label. Once I finally got the shipping label, I sent the windshield back on the 15th. I've sent 2 more emails over the last week asking when my screen (that I paid for over two months ago) would arrive, but there's no been response.

For others who have shopped with them lately - did you ever receive your windscreen?

I just received a shipment from them. They are family owned and have been in business for quite a few years.
Their website does states
“During this time of the year we experience longer order processing times. Our order processing to ship lead time may take up to 9 business days (from the date it was ordered). This is why we have a longer than normal handling time stated on all our listings. However, we will always strive to ship each order within 7 business days.”
So i would follow up, but not worry. These days, anything that involves manufacturing is behind the curve.

Hi all, curious if I should be worried, or if this is standard practice for these folks, and I just need to roll with it...

I ordered a windshield from 7Jurock on October 18th. It finally showed up on November 11th, but it was the wrong windshield. I emailed them 2 more times over 4 days with no response. Then I got a call from someone in customer service saying they had shipped my windshield to the UK, they'd need to make another one, and could I ship the wrong one back. I said sure, mistakes happen. But then it took another 3 emails and a call to the persons personal phone to get a shipping label. Once I finally got the shipping label, I sent the windshield back on the 15th. I've sent 2 more emails over the last week asking when my screen (that I paid for over two months ago) would arrive, but there's no been response.

For others who have shopped with them lately - did you ever receive your windscreen?
Ditto....I ordered a 7 Jurock w/s recently and received my custom order in ~1 week. Mine was even a custom order with extra height and with plus med tint. Spoke with them several times reguarding order and was very pleased with results. Sorry to hear you have problems but hope they get you get you handled...

Just an update 10 days later (we're up to almost two months now) - got an email saying my windshield had been shipped with a tracking number. Looks like the label was created but it has not actually been picked up for shipment. The expected delivery date from UPS just keeps moving out a day every time I check. I'm glad everyone else had a good experience - it's been pretty terrible for me. Keeping my fingers crossed it actually makes it on a truck next week...

Back