A 100th Anniversary Limited Edition in south of France

Hello,

Jean-Christophe, 53, living in south of France (Provence region).
I have owned a lot of different bikes in about 30 years of motorcycling (ow mainly European bikes, from Triumph and BMW mainly... but Ducati and even Cagiva too !) and it is my very first cruiser.... and god ! I really like it !

I send a big hello to every one here.

Here are some pictures of my lovely R18.

IMG_4528.jpg
IMG_4527.jpg
IMG_4526.jpg

Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your new bike. Really nice and clean and I love the pipes. Do they sound meatier than stock?

Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your new bike. Really nice and clean and I love the pipes. Do they sound meatier than stock?

It sound like the sport exhaust because in fact it is the same than the black akrapovic in the accessories catalog... but finished in chrome. It sound good and not too loud, especially in ROCK mode.

love the luggage.

This luggage came from the BMW Motorrad accessories catalog. In fact, it is the model for the Nine-T 100th Anniversary Edition but it feet perfectly the R18 with the BMW support (made by SW-Motech) and looks much less "like a squerred box" than the model dedicated for the R18. I use only one luggage, on the right of the bike, it is enough for me & the trips I do.

Actually those look just like the bags they show for R18 100yr model.
They're different than the bags for the classic, etc.
Maybe the same for the R9T?
IDK

Back