• Due to the fact that gmail allows bots to create email accounts and then the bots use these to sign up as spammers New users cannot use @gmail.com email accounts

Accessories for the R18

Broncoman1

I’ve been waiting patiently for accessories to arrive at my BMW dealer in Florida, last week still none. Now I see the new R18Bagger has the floorboards, heel shifter and engine guard. I wanted to customize my R18 Classic like I do my Harleys, So I ended buying another Harley with a sidecar and easily customizing it. i should have kept my BMW gs adventure bike, theirs plenty of accessories for those bikes

TodkaVonic

Site Supporter
Elite Member
I’ve been waiting patiently for accessories to arrive at my BMW dealer in Florida, last week still none. Now I see the new R18Bagger has the floorboards, heel shifter and engine guard. I wanted to customize my R18 Classic like I do my Harleys, So I ended buying another Harley with a sidecar and easily customizing it. i should have kept my BMW gs adventure bike, theirs plenty of accessories for those bikes
It'll be awhile, I'm afraid. I bet your Harley really stands out. Post some photos.

mayojuaf

I am looking to upgrade tail lights? mainly to be more visible from behind? not so much when I am stopping but running at all times. any ideas to help me here? I have Classic R18

TodkaVonic

Site Supporter
Elite Member
I am looking to upgrade tail lights? mainly to be more visible from behind? not so much when I am stopping but running at all times. any ideas to help me here? I have Classic R18

check out post #423. I believe that The Mucker (rest his soul) had a set up too.

BobW

I've used Hyperlites and Billie (Jr.) Brake Light on several bikes with great results as to easy install and quality of product. I want to add something for the R18 too and just need to get my head outa my arse, make up my mind and order a kit.

Yongwjung

I purchased and installed the Hepco & Becker Legacy Courier Large Bag Set and mounted them using the Hepco & Becker C-Bow Holder. Install has straightforward and easy, fit and finish is excellent quality of the bags is excellent as well. I am pleased with my selection, of course the way they look is a matter of personal preference but I like the way they look on the R18.View attachment 145View attachment 146View attachment 147View attachment 148View attachment 149View attachment 150
What size bag is it? Those legend bags have 3 sizes and I'm wondering if the large bag touches the muffler..

itnetpro

RoadStyler.com

They are in Poland. I just ordered a sissy bar, rear rack and engine guard in black $390 for all three including VAT tax and FedEx. The only downside, 5-6 weeks before shipping.

John