• Welcome to the BMW R18 Forums. Member registration disables ads and allows you to post and share. Register Here.
  • A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Additional Lights on a TC

  • <i class="fa--xf fal fa-check "><svg xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2000/svg" role="img" aria-hidden="true" ><use href="/data/local/icons/light.svg?v=1791081245#check"></use></svg></i> Discussion starter Discussion starter Airborne62025
  • Start date Start date

Airborne62025

Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2022
Messages
74
Visit site
Bike
BMW R1100S BCR
Has anyone added additional lights to their Transcontinental?? If so, please share a picture. I am interested in adding some lights, but wanted ideas on where to place them. Thanks

BP
 
I’m interested in this too. I’d love to see how others have added auxiliary lights to their Transcontinental, especially the different mounting locations and setups. Please share some pictures if you have them!
 
Back
Top