Aftermarket rear trunk tour on Bagger.

Finally, I got some free time to work on adding the rear trunk storage to the Bagger and yesterday I took her out on 100+ miles riding on the interstate and back roads without any issues.

I may have killed the look of the Bagger but it sure beats strapping the laptop backpack and bento lunch box to the rear seat every time I want to ride her to work.;)

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 114
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    4.7 MB · Views: 120
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    4.1 MB · Views: 117
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 113
I think it looks good, I had the same pain using the B for commuting. I went with the chopped tour pack.
I like your setup. Where did you get your top case support?
I am using OEM top case support and I think the side case can’t fully open with chopped tour so I went with trunk tour.

I purchased the backrest and luggage rack from Roadstyler in Poland. Obviously didn't install the backrest but the luggage rack worked really well and its not that difficult to take off the tour pack off and put the back rest on.

I installed the same trunk on my FE on a Holan rack.
I had to add self adhesive rubber bands (25mm x2.5mm) to damper the clangs from the lid.
You'll notice your helmet fits in this top case, and not in the TC one.
My sweet heart loves the comfort and the safety of the curved backrest.
I gave it some angle as you can see in order (I presupposed) to have a better rest on her back, but I'll put it flat soon.
I'd like to find an instant removing dispositive for the case, when I don't need it. And put the Corbin back rest instead.
Holan makes a system but I never had any answer from them to my enquiries about that.

Top Case 2.jpeg

Top Case 1.jpeg

r18-classic-rack-version-rider-passenger-.jpg

Last edited:
Finally, I got some free time to work on adding the rear trunk storage to the Bagger and yesterday I took her out on 100+ miles riding on the interstate and back roads without any issues.

I may have killed the look of the Bagger but it sure beats strapping the laptop backpack and bento lunch box to the rear seat every time I want to ride her to work.;)
I know I am way late to this sub, but where did you get the top case and supports? Right now I have a sissy bar but I think my wife would prefer the top case backrest.

I know I am way late to this sub, but where did you get the top case and supports? Right now I have a sissy bar but I think my wife would prefer the top case backrest.
Sorry for the late reply. I am using the OEM TC topcase support from Europe website, cheaper than the US site https://bmw.europe-moto.com/gb/pann...-case-support-black-r18-transcontinental.html
and Amazon trunk https://www.amazon.com/Motorcycle-L...pcontext&ref_=fplfs&psc=1&smid=A2OSE6G7MS58ZO

Back