Alas, a new HD reality has arisen...

Adrian R

It's called 'rideshare'! These three were so hellbent on buying a brand new Road Glide instead of 3 bikes they could afford, they decided to purchase it together in thirds...lmao...

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1663092321549.jpg
    FB_IMG_1663092321549.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 75
That pearl white is the most stunning of the pearl paint jobs. Up close and in the sun it speaks.

I am all for it. Have always thought some condo or town houses, even if separate buildings on a small plot of land, would be a win win. Shared common space for cooking and gathering, shared riding mower and lake boat…I did mention on a lake right :)

Then again I guess one could say they want their own space not shared with others. Still, some of us we each have so dam much in life, much of it not used daily/weekly that it just seems such a waste.

It's called 'rideshare'! These three were so hellbent on buying a brand new Road Glide instead of 3 bikes they could afford, they decided to purchase it together in thirds...lmao...
Promise you that the fellow in the green shirt will wreck it the first time it's his for a bit. It's not a good omen when your arms are smaller in diameter than the exhaust headers, and you weigh one tenth what your bike weighs.

I would never share a bike. Good way to develop hard feelings over issues like
1) who scratched it?
2) who tipped it over?
3) who got unfair riding time?
4) who missed their turn for monthly payment?

Back