Any idea who sells or manufactures this oil cooler cover ??

Wunderlich
Backorder ....

Screen Shot 2022-05-15 at 8.26.03 AM.pngScreen Shot 2022-05-15 at 8.26.14 AM.pngScreen Shot 2022-05-15 at 8.26.26 AM.pngScreen Shot 2022-05-15 at 8.26.34 AM.pngScreen Shot 2022-05-15 at 8.18.06 AM.pngScreen Shot 2022-05-15 at 7.50.05 AM.pngScreen Shot 2022-05-15 at 8.09.25 AM.png

Found this oil cooler cover googling around......I really like it. It has the twin kidney grill look of BMW's. (cars)

Looks to be very close to the stock cover ( probably to keep same air flow) with the two chrome kidney shaped vents added on ??

Custom bike made by "Garage 221" in Italy.

Wonder how much and how to get one, I like the way it has symmetry with the cylinder heads

Last edited:
Interesting that BMW did not see this oil cooler as an eye sore or pimple or black mole or wart on an otherwise beautiful bike.

I have a 2002 Vrod and I love how harley was able to hide the radiator so well ascetically.

BMW dropped the ball on this oil cooler design

I emailed the people at garage221 and am waiting for a reply back how much their cover costs.

I will post here when I get an answer.

Last edited:
Interesting that BMW did not see this oil cooler as an eye sore or pimple or black mole or wart on an otherwise beautiful bike.

I have a 2002 Vrod and I love how harley was able to hid the radiator so well ascetically.

BMW dropped the ball on this oil cooler design

I emailed the people at garage221 and am waiting for a reply back how much their cover costs.

I will post here when I get an answer.
I suspect BMW regards the oil cooler as a prime candidate for future product enhancement, something visually substantial that will improve the aesthetics and draw new customers. Either way, I expect I'll be upgrading mine within the next few seasons.

So, i got an email reply back from garage221 in Italy about their radiator cover.

"Hi, the cost of shipping in the USA is € 95 equal to 80 US dollars.
The cost of the mask is € 680 equal to 595 US dollars."

I believe he got the conversion incorrect because I put 680 euro into calculator and came up with $709USD , and using the online converter shipping at 95 euro is $99USD. Looks like he was converting by error into GBP (UK currency) instead of USDollars.

So in USD its $700 plus $99 shipping. YIKES !!!!

Anyway, looks like I am going to spray my back plastic cover with a $7 rattle can of Sliver paint like PistolPeteSTL.

Nice radiator cover but a bit too steep for me. At that price, I rather pay a bit more and get an LMC unit.

Last edited:
Back