Anyone know if this will clear the factory service codes?

Hex GS 911 connects on the left side not the right, plus if you have a older version you need the adapter to change from the Round connection to the Rectangular one. I thought that was the OBD connector. At least on the TC it is.

Last edited:
This one works and its cheaper
OBDLink LX OBD2 Bluetooth Scanner for Android and Windows https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00H9S71LW/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glt_fabc_VGNG793E4FK6NR2E8KYX

Also Download the App Motoscan and pay the upgrade pro version $27.85 one time.

The only thing it only works with android and windows... i had one chromebook here otherwise i wouldnt know what to do since i have all apple devices...
Hi,
I ordered the OBDLink LX today but like you I only own apple products, any suggestion on what I should purchase to run the App.

Thx
Barry

Any Android / Chromebook tablet works with that... you prob can get something used on line for a reasonable price... even the chromebook i had here i paid $89 on black friday few years ago... or just ask friends and family if someone has a android phone thats not being used ... if someone find a way to works with any apple let me know, i wish i could bring the scanner with me everytime i ride, just in case something happen... i dont feel like bring a chromebook tablet just for that..

Anyone know or have experience with the OBDMX tool; will this work on the R18, similar to the OBDLX model?

I have an opportunity to purchase a used one for $40.

Screenshot_20240317-095553.png

Back