Anyone up in Grimsby.

Alright guys, I'm traveling from Cardiff on the 16th of May to Grimsby, to have the exhausts modified at The Real Toy Shop in Grimsby.
Just wondering if anyone on here lived up that neck of the woods and fancied a beer.
Cheers guys,
Rhod 👍🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🇬🇧🏍️

Reactions: Alf
I live in the North West which would be on your way. You would have been welcome to call by however I am currently offshore so will have to be another time.

Sorry, I'm South East so definitely not on your way!
I am however very interested to hear how you get on and importantly hear what the modified fishtails sound like. Awesome I hope!
I spoke to The Real Toy Shop a couple of months ago and they said I could send them my exhausts and they would swap them over for a pair they had in stock, saving me a longish return trip.
Problem is, I'm torn between having the fishtails modified (because I'd like to retain the original look) and going for the J&H exhaust, which still looks great, but has the advantage of switching between loud and quiet, which I know my neighbours would appreciate!!
Have a safe trip and looking forward to hearing how you got on!

Sorry, I'm South East so definitely not on your way!
I am however very interested to hear how you get on and importantly hear what the modified fishtails sound like. Awesome I hope!
I spoke to The Real Toy Shop a couple of months ago and they said I could send them my exhausts and they would swap them over for a pair they had in stock, saving me a longish return trip.
Problem is, I'm torn between having the fishtails modified (because I'd like to retain the original look) and going for the J&H exhaust, which still looks great, but has the advantage of switching between loud and quiet, which I know my neighbours would appreciate!!
Have a safe trip and looking forward to hearing how you got on!
Yeah no problem whatsoever, when I get them fitted, I'll do a video and post it on here.
Yeah I looked at the Jekyll and Hyde pipes, which also have a switch for loud and quiet, however, I want to keep the look of the bike.
Take it easy,
Rhod 👍

Back