Are these covers available?

Enzo, I think you're going to be ok with this oil cooler and the RSD cover. The cooler comes with two sets of mounting hardware; short and long. I'm thinking that the long version is to account for the cover. It would be best to confirm with LMC, obviously,
Good news. I was concerned that the LMC Oil Cooler would be too tight with the RSD bib cover installed.

Considering that the various prototypes of the R18 didn't even have oil coolers, I'm sure the OEM or any effective aftermarket oil cooler will do the job.

enzoSHOT.png

Considering that the various prototypes of the R18 didn't even have oil coolers, I'm sure the OEM or any effective aftermarket oil cooler will do the job.

View attachment 3118
Ha! One, that doesn't even have fuel injection. Carb's me thinks; if it even ran more than a photo shoot mile.

Regardless, if my left cylinder starts smoking I will just show bmw your post and it should be fine. Thanks!

All in good fun. I typically do lots of things to my bikes and cars and don't think twice about the warrantee. I was just letting folks know that this one could be an uphill battle.

Ha! One, that doesn't even have fuel injection. Carb's me thinks; if it even ran more than a photo shoot mile.

Regardless, if my left cylinder starts smoking I will just show bmw your post and it should be fine. Thanks!

All in good fun. I typically do lots of things to my bikes and cars and don't think twice about the warrantee. I was just letting folks know that this one could be an uphill battle.
The original cooler can be reinstalled. No bridges burnt.

Back