B / TC 7Jurock 18" windscreen

I bought this for my B last summer, installed it in the fall and took it for 1 ride, which was all I needed to know I ordered the wrong size for my height (made my head feel like it was in a blender). Took it off and put it in my office then forgot about it. Anyways, It is in like new condition, probably about 10 miles of use, no damage, just dusty.... 18" dark tint, purchased for $240, looking to get $150 local pickup. If you want it shipped somewhere I will get you a quote for a box with AMPLE protection for this shipped to your zip code, but I will not include this cost in the asking price. Located in Central MA, Worcester area.20220927_153325.jpg20230331_175301.jpg

Hi

How tall are you? Was it too tall or too short? Did you get another?

Thanks
Bob

How much with shipping to wisconsin e-mail me at [email protected]
Bob,

I am just shy of 6ft, my bike has the comfort high seat so that puts me up a little higher than the standard as well. This put the windshield cut line just below my vision line. I am not sure if it was the height (It does sit higher than the factory B screen even though it is the same size), or the flare of the screen that caused the issue for me, either way, I did not replace it, yet.
If you are still interested in it I can work on getting you that shipping quote.

Hey Nobody, I don't hear complaints from those that bought the TC windshield for their R18B. The TC windshield and the flip winglets are a sure winner for pleasant highway cruising.

Back