B / TC tire life

Just wondering what kind of mileage you all are getting out of your tires on the B / TC?
I had the 6k service done at 6400 mi and tested the tread depth then, was 4/32nds, now at 7700 mi and they are at 2/32nds. Blowing through the front faster than the rear. I expected to get 8 - 10 out of a cruiser tire like most of the hd / indians will get. Kind of surprised these went so quickly. Just wondering if I got a bad set or if this is the expectation for these tires on the B / TC

I replaced the Bridgestone H50 tires with another set of the same on my TC at about 11000 miles.
I don't know the worn tires depth measurements, but they were pretty well radished.
Very pleased with the new set, probably mostly because my TC just feels better and better as the miles go on.

I just replaced the Michelin tires at 9,700 miles. Like you, the front was shot and the rear had plenty left. I replaced both with Metzler 888's.

I just replaced the Michelin tires at 9,700 miles. Like you, the front was shot and the rear had plenty left. I replaced both with Metzler 888's.
how do you like the metzelers compared to the H50s? I was looking at the dual compound Metzeler cruisertec tires, but all the metz are radials not bias ply and I know that can effect ride quality.

My Pure and Classic both came with Michelins, when worn replacing with same to verify not just a bad tire.
The front Commander III on the Pure was toast within 6000 miles, worn mostly on left side. I replaced with same so far it seems to be wearing normally.
The front Commander III on the Classic is still going at about 7000 miles, wearing evenly but looks to have less than a1000 miles left on it.
For future options, my TC does better with the Bridgestone H50 at about 11000 miles, but am also looking forward to hearing how the Metzlers work out for folks who try them.

Back