Babe’s with R18

Congratulations, the R18 seems to fit her well. I bet there was a big smile behind that face shield

That’s a pretty tame picture, shouldn’t be offensive and I didn’t intend it to be. I just happen to be attracted to beautiful women/motorcycles. I hope others who run across pictures of the the R18 will do the same.
Good call on the creation of this thread. Funny, Yammie Noob on YouTube was just talking about the appeal of women on bikes and how it differs from the assumption that ladies dig on guys with bikes.

Good call on the creation of this thread. Funny, Yammie Noob on YouTube was just talking about the appeal of women on bikes and how it differs from the assumption that ladies dig on guys with bikes.
Thank you, no bike deserves a beautiful women more than a R18

You're a fortunate man, TodkaVonic.
Back when I was 16 years old, my first "car" was a Bridgestone 100cc two stroke motorcycle. (The four wheeled car came later) My 14 year old girlfriend rode pillion. She has never wanted to be the one directly behind the handlebar.
Fast forward (never was a truer cliche applied!) to 2021. I'm 65, she's 63, we're now retired and living in Tennessee, having left NY behind (hallelujah!). And she's still riding pillion behind me.
My contributions are quite tame because I save the best for myself.

View attachment 376

She sat on the Bridgestone, but would not operate it.

View attachment 377
Love the Roadliner picture. I had the exact same Charcoal and Bronze 2006. It was one of the best and most beautiful designed bikes I’ve ever owned.

Back