Babe’s with R18

Now that it comes up... the forum WAS missing something to add some ZING!
Unfortunately I fear that there won't be a lot of R18 & Babes material out there for a while. Photoshop to the rescue?
I sure hope that there won't be any offended folks here.

Now that it comes up... the forum WAS missing something to add some ZING!
Unfortunately I fear that there won't be a lot of R18 & Babes material out there for a while. Photoshop to the rescue?
I sure hope that there won't be any offended folks here.
That’s a pretty tame picture, shouldn’t be offensive and I didn’t intend it to be. I just happen to be attracted to beautiful women/motorcycles. I hope others who run across pictures of the the R18 will do the same.

When Mrs. TodkaVonic and I met, I had a Harley Sportster 1200. I wore all the gear, worked as a bouncer, and was all tatted-up and trim. Shortly thereafter and while we were dating, she got her own Harley and the usual accoutrement: leather jacket, helmet, boots, and chaps (Jesus, the chaps, love me some chaps!)
Next came marriage and a kid. We sold her Harley. Riding in general during those years took a back seat to my surgical training. Then I got back into it and tried to get her into it as well. No dice. She felt that it was something she did and didn't need to do again. I used to tease that rally's and rides were full of willing ladies and that she oughta watch out. She didn't buy it. Anyhow, fast forward several motorcycles and a decade or two later, and now, with the R18, I FINALLY have something that a) has a pillion and b) is actually capable of comfortably riding on as a passenger.

Well, I'm happy to report that she bought a helmet and, maybe, possibly, if Venus is in proper alignment and if the weather is nice and if there aren't too many bugs and if she can find a jacket she likes and if we have some friends to ride with SHE MIGHT RIDE WITH ME! Heyooooo!

What the hell am I getting at? I've always had a special place in my heart for a gal on a bike.

My contribution:
F20FDC40-2667-4DED-BE34-BB1CC554A1B6.jpeg
8781718E-60CA-434F-8FE8-06253448B555.jpeg

/ If you squint really hard, that Ducati will turn into an R18, promise.
//her heels will not turn into proper riding boots however

Last edited:
You're a fortunate man, TodkaVonic.
Back when I was 16 years old, my first "car" was a Bridgestone 100cc two stroke motorcycle. (The four wheeled car came later) My 14 year old girlfriend rode pillion. She has never wanted to be the one directly behind the handlebar.
Fast forward (never was a truer cliche applied!) to 2021. I'm 65, she's 63, we're now retired and living in Tennessee, having left NY behind (hallelujah!). And she's still riding pillion behind me.
My contributions are quite tame because I save the best for myself.

June on the Bridgestone.jpg

She sat on the Bridgestone, but would not operate it.

June & the Mucker_Tail of the Dragon.jpg

When Mrs. TodkaVonic and I met, I had a Harley Sportster 1200. I wore all the gear, worked as a bouncer, and was all tatted-up and trim. Shortly thereafter and while we were dating, she got her own Harley and the usual accoutrement: leather jacket, helmet, boots, and chaps (Jesus, the chaps, love me some chaps!)
Next came marriage and a kid. We sold her Harley. Riding in general during those years took a back seat to my surgical training. Then I got back into it and tried to get her into it as well. No dice. She felt that it was something she did and didn't need to do again. I used to tease that rally's and rides were full of willing ladies and that she oughta watch out. She didn't buy it. Anyhow, fast forward several motorcycles and a decade or two later, and now, with the R18, I FINALLY have something that a) has a pillion and b) is actually capable of comfortably riding on as a passenger.

Well, I'm happy to report that she bought a helmet and, maybe, possibly, if Venus is in proper alignment and if the weather is nice and if there aren't too many bugs and if she can find a jacket she likes and if we have some friends to ride with SHE MIGHT RIDE WITH ME! Heyooooo!

What the hell am I getting at? I've always had a special place in my heart for a gal on a bike.

My contribution:
View attachment 374
View attachment 370

/ If you squint really hard, that Ducati will turn into an R18, promise.
//her heels will not turn into proper riding boots however
Beautiful story/pictures/women...thank you for sharing....

You're a fortunate man, TodkaVonic.
Back when I was 16 years old, my first "car" was a Bridgestone 100cc two stroke motorcycle. (The four wheeled car came later) My 14 year old girlfriend rode pillion. She has never wanted to be the one directly behind the handlebar.
Fast forward (never was a truer cliche applied!) to 2021. I'm 65, she's 63, we're now retired and living in Tennessee, having left NY behind (hallelujah!). And she's still riding pillion behind me.
My contributions are quite tame because I save the best for myself.

View attachment 376

She sat on the Bridgestone, but would not operate it.

View attachment 377
Wonderful story, the first picture reminds me of my teenage days. I am 64.

Back