Best place to buy OEM Accessories?

hxd148

I was curious if anyone had any suggestions on the best places to buy factory R18B accessories? I don't have a dealer close to me, and was curious where are the experienced BMW owners going to order their parts?

I have always had good luck with Sierra BMW for consumables, bits and pieces I will hit the guys I bought from in Memphis, and have them drop ship it to me in Arkansas. Wunderlich is also a go to place for accessories. Pretty much that's about it unless I am getting farkles from some of the other places i.e. Revzilla, or locally.

Thanks everyone for your suggestions, it seems like the most common options are from dealers themselves. Being a former Triumph owner, I used to order from places like New Bonneville, British Customs, etc. It seems like there is not as many aftermarket sites in the BMW world. I did end up finding some engine guards from Revzilla though, so thats a plus!

Welcome! A couple good suggestions above and if you search the long list of threads on the site you will find many have shared results from their own searches and modifications. Wunderlichamerica, R18Holden, Hornig, Clearwater, etc., etc., etc., have everything from windshields, exhausts, fenders, tools, etc., etc., and all kinds of shiny bits one could hope to spend $$ on.

Enjoy 🍻

Thanks everyone for your suggestions, it seems like the most common options are from dealers themselves. Being a former Triumph owner, I used to order from places like New Bonneville, British Customs, etc. It seems like there is not as many aftermarket sites in the BMW world. I did end up finding some engine guards from Revzilla though, so thats a plus!
Sorry, you’d said OEM, so the typical place for those would be dealerships. If you want aftermarket, Revzilla, Touratech, Wunderlich are typical good options. Several brands offer windshield parts and lots of generic aftermarket parts for any bike fit on the R18. Revzilla also sells some OEM gear, but won’t have as big a selection as a dealer.

Back