Black Riser Extension

Kivela

A while ago I switched to a Walzwerk handlebar with bar-end blinkers. Given that that was a good time to blacken out the front I ordered the black risers from BMW at the dealership.

Although it works (am 6ft tall) it is hardly comfortable. (Really far stretch forward to do 100km commutes in). In the past I used riser extensions from sw motech on the GSA that seem like a good solution in my case again. (They went up and forward on the original risers) Does anybody know a provider that has them for our 1 inch handlebars?

Picture with red tank is my bike, the other is a more modular setup that Walzwerk used (but doesn’t sell) - should anyone know which one that is than I might consider a full shift towards that instead.

Attachments

• 209E0161-CD75-4E85-A0DE-B33B10C55CEB.jpeg
    209E0161-CD75-4E85-A0DE-B33B10C55CEB.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 29
  • 7C69BFEF-66D6-4A91-B91F-FF9BB3774763.png
    7C69BFEF-66D6-4A91-B91F-FF9BB3774763.png
    5.6 MB · Views: 29
A while ago I switched to a Walzwerk handlebar with bar-end blinkers. Given that that was a good time to blacken out the front I ordered the black risers from BMW at the dealership.

Although it works (am 6ft tall) it is hardly comfortable. (Really far stretch forward to do 100km commutes in). In the past I used riser extensions from sw motech on the GSA that seem like a good solution in my case again. (They went up and forward on the original risers) Does anybody know a provider that has them for our 1 inch handlebars?

Picture with red tank is my bike, the other is a more modular setup that Walzwerk used (but doesn’t sell) - should anyone know which one that is than I might consider a full shift towards that instead.
FYI, any riser designed for a Harley Davidson will fit as long the bar size is correct.

Correct, that is the big benefit of the 1inch bar. Yet can’t seem to find a provider for black riser extension pieces with pullback offset. (All those seem either 22 or 28mm bar). Any good producer you know that might have those? Would prefer to keep the black BMW riser given its cost if at all possible.

Back