BMW Burbank in Ca is discounting parts

Just want to make everyone aware that I noticed that BMW of Burbank is selling parts for the R18 accessory catalog on ebay discounted.

I do not know if your local dealer is discounting parts ( my local dealer is not ) so I figured I would post this .

Some of their parts are highly discounted, up to 30% off the MSRP pricing. They have the machined engine housing for $300 less (30% off) and the exhaust for $500 less (30% off).

Just sayin.....

Screen Shot 2022-06-06 at 8.34.06 AM.png

Last edited:
Is the priced showed with the discount already? If it is so, there is no discount at all. Take a look to another seller, cyclewerks, also at eBay. You can also check lower prices for the other items at revzilla.com

Attachments

• 8A9DC872-F76F-4B2E-8632-186F0DCABA71.jpeg
    8A9DC872-F76F-4B2E-8632-186F0DCABA71.jpeg
    64.7 KB · Views: 8
Screen Shot 2022-06-06 at 2.17.18 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-06-06 at 2.17.42 PM.png

Possibly I am incorrect ? I was comparing pricing as compared to the BMW accessory catalog pricing.

I had no idea Revzilla sold BMW parts. I went to my local dealer and was given pricing that was same as catalog listed pricing. So when I saw this BMW dealer selling on ebay less than catalog price, I posted this.

I have the chrome head R18 and would like to add the black and chrome accessory that attaches horizontally across the heads. Is that a special part number?

View attachment 5582

View attachment 5580

Possibly I am incorrect ? I was comparing pricing as compared to the BMW accessory catalog pricing.

I had no idea Revzilla sold BMW parts. I went to my local dealer and was given pricing that was same as catalog listed pricing. So when I saw this BMW dealer selling on ebay less than catalog price, I posted this.
Nooooooooo, that catalogue is too old. Don't even think about to buy with those prices. The engine housing cover, for example, is less than 600.

More research and good luck with your purchase!!!

Nooooooooo, that catalogue is too old. Don't even think about to buy with those prices. The engine housing cover, for example, is less than 600.

Did BMW re-adjust their pricing ? If so, we need to get an updated pricing PDF catalog.

Thank you for pointing this out to me .

Back