BMW Done Sheet the Bed

That’s BMW’s choice. Your personal opinion is just that, how about some positive comments? Those of us who bought the R18 don’t need that choice slighted by your Harley comments.

The R18 is NOT a Harley. If it troubles you, if you own one, sell it and free your conscience.

I can’t speak for Black Dog of course, and I like the newest model too but only because I’m sure it’s a well sorted out motorcycle and NOT because it’s innovative or cool or special. Harley has that market and that look nailed down perfect. They are the best in that market. Like he said, if that’s what I wanted that’s what I would buy - not something else that looks like it. I’ve been there done that and have the t-shirt! I bought my R18 because it was special and was different. This new BMW bagger is only a nod to Harley. I wish BMW had stayed focused on their new platform and developed it uniquely while also coming through on time with promised accessories and enthusiast support.

That’s BMW’s choice. Your personal opinion is just that, how about some positive comments? Those of us who bought the R18 don’t need that choice slighted by your Harley comments.

The R18 is NOT a Harley. If it troubles you, if you own one, sell it and free your conscience.
How about BMW supply some of those custom parts you have been whimpering for.
I bought the R18 to "customize" my way. BMW trying to be a total Harley clone is not a good thing.
A BMW can be ridden in a Buffalo herd.
IMG_0969.JPGHow about you?

Back