BMW MOA Members get 35% off Parts through end of year

"Offer excludes all motorcycle accessories (Design, Ergonomics/Comfort, Luggage, Maintenance and Technology, Navigation and Communication, Protection and Safety, Sound and Performance) Bicycles, Riders’ Gear, Style Gear and Chemical"

Shoot, I did not notice that until now. I honestly was bummed thinking I could have gotten some things for my R18 had I Just waited instead of paying full price but you're right.

For the R18, it looks like only items which are already covered under warranty are discounted. Not much incentive to join up just yet. Cycle Gear was emailing me all kinds of discount coupons, but found they didn't apply to any of the items I actually wanted to purchase. Reminds me of the carnival scene with Steve Martin in "The Jerk" https://www.youtube.com/watch?

Last edited:
[/URL]

My GS is 6 years old and the left controller went out and my rear TPMS sensor battery died. Total price $580. I called up MaxBMW and emailed them my MOA membership card and they took 35% off the price and included shipping.

If you want to order some OEM parts, best to do it now.
No TC Lower Leg Wind Deflectors at 35% off..? That would be the finishing touch of your B to TC conversion. I'll have to look into the MOA membership.

I likewise had shared it prior, it was later I went back and saw the ‘fine print’ lol. Plus, the part(s) has to be in-stock at the dealer when you go to buy it my bmw shop informed me. Thus pretty much not of much use in my book.

Back