BMW Motorcycles and the Respect and Admiration They Deserve

Calboy

A brief reminder to those that fall into temptation and become blind to the esthetic refinements most of the BMW motorcycles possess..
Stop butchering this work of art with your poor taste. This bike is not a Honda and it's not a Harley Davidson either.
Those German engineers and designers do know a thing or two about what they're doing.
You can't make this bike your own because it hasn't been yours to begin with. It was created by someone else with exquisite taste some of you don't understand.
Viva Zapata!

A brief reminder to those that fall into temptation and become blind to the esthetic refinements most of the BMW motorcycles possess..
Stop butchering this work of art with your poor taste. This bike is not a Honda and it's not a Harley Davidson either.
Those German engineers and designers do know a thing or two about what they're doing.
You can't make this bike your own because it hasn't been yours to begin with. It was created by someone else with exquisite taste some of you don't understand.
Viva Zapata!
Forgot to take his pills this morning.

To each his own. I pay the price of admission, mine to do what l like. And at least use spell check : AESTHETIC.
I reserved the letter "A" especially for you because I like to hear nonsensical things being said as an excuse for not being able to put together a real reply to the point I made in the original message.
Congratulations on your detective work as well. I can't hide shirt from you. You are the real thing. You knew right away that I skipped taking my pills today. Good job, arsehole. That's what the letter "A" is for.
It was nothing more than a typo, yet you had to show your true ignorant colours.
So fork off in an aesthetic way !

Mmm... on forums like this one needs to be mindful that there are people from different cultures and countries with vastly different experiences, thoughts... and maybe even needs. I often start typing something.... then after a bit of contemplation.... delete and move on.

If someone locally or even another manufacturer makes a better product, be it gas cap, handlebar, seat etc than BMW at a better price and availability I am going to go with that one. BMW can go kick rocks.. maybe they should have a sign on the front door: Only for stuck-up rich euro weeaboos.

Go ride your damn bike and quit bitching about other people.

One of the great joys of bike ownership for me is to take the standard offering of a manufacturer and tinker with it to suit my aesthetic sensibilities. I'm generally happy with the performance aspects of any bike I buy, but I do love to tinker with the looks and riding comfort features. In the world of vintage British bikes that I also inhabit (multiple BSA owner), we refer to the two camps as "rivet counters," who get their panties in a wad whenever you change so much as a single screw or bolt on a stock bike, and "modders," who have no compunction against modifications. I say to each their own, neither viewpoint is more or less valid than the other... where you go wrong is trying to convince the other side that you're right and they're wrong. It's utter folly, and only leads to the one thing the internet does NOT need more of... discord and anger. Let's just ride!

If someone locally or even another manufacturer makes a better product, be it gas cap, handlebar, seat etc than BMW at a better price and availability I am going to go with that one. BMW can go kick rocks.. maybe they should have a sign on the front door: Only for stuck-up rich euro weeaboos.

Go ride your damn bike and quit bitching about other people.
had to look this one up

IMG_0139.png

Back