BMW R18:THE WAL

D

Deleted member 939

Yeah it's something, alright. Definitely a head-turner. Wow, it's remarkable. Certainly a product of a unique mind. I can really appreciate how much effort the designer put into it. Yup...

Gaaaaahhhhh, I can't do it! It's horrible! So, so, horrible! Really. It's profoundly grotesque.

Yeah it's something, alright. Definitely a head-turner. Wow, it's remarkable. Certainly a product of a unique mind. I can really appreciate how much effort the designer put into it. Yup...

Gaaaaahhhhh, I can't do it! It's horrible! So, so, horrible! Really. It's profoundly grotesque.
:ROFLMAO:Just because I p[osted it doesn't mean I watched it,LOL!
Just kidding.IT IS FUGLY...

Come on guys--this is Japan's answer to Arlen Ness and Roland Sands. I think these guys are geniuses and although I wouldn't want to own such a Mad Max machine, I can still appreciate it like I do the way my K1600B resembles the Concept 101.

Japanese culture often brings design philosophy that clashes with the marketplace in other countries.
My personal example is the huge plastic front grills on the Toyota products I sell.

My personal example is the huge plastic front grills on the Toyota products I sell.
I totally agree, especially the front grill of the Camry and to a lesser extent the Highlander. I probably won't buy another new vehicle for a couple years and am considering both of those models but I really hope their front ends go more mainstream by then...

I totally agree, especially the front grill of the Camry and to a lesser extent the Highlander. I probably won't buy another new vehicle for a couple years and am considering both of those models but I really hope their front ends go more mainstream by then...
I have been driving Tundras for a few decades now and the monster plastic grill on the all-new 2022 is a little hard for me to swallow. Lot's of needed upgrades and cool new tech but I'm going to drive my 2020 for awhile.

Back