BMW R18 Transcontinental Black inlet and engine covers

Gday from Australia. I've had an R18 Forst Edition since late 2021 and am about to take delivery of a Transcontinental for longer rides (safer to hit wallabies, the odd kangaroo or even an emu or camel (yes we have a lot of BIG camels wandering around Australia). The inlet covers and valve covers on this bike are BLACK and I love the chrome. If anyone wants the black bits, I will swap you for chrome? My bike is new with just 60 miles on it - in Australia so I'd also want the chrome bits from a new bike please! Cheers Gordon Captain Air Force Retired

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-04-16 16.37.50.png
    Screenshot 2024-04-16 16.37.50.png
    456.9 KB · Views: 18
Wallabies, kangaroo, emus or camels?! I thought we had it tough here in Texas with deer, wild hogs, armadillos and squirrels! Oh my goodness!!!!

Wallabies, kangaroo, emus or camels?! I thought we had it tough here in Texas with deer, wild hogs, armadillos and squirrels! Oh my goodness!!!!
Everywhere has ROAD KILL problems. My friends in Canada and their MOOSE for example! I have written off 2 cars hitting kangaroos.... not fun, especially when ALL the airbags go off!

If I had to choose between a Moose or Camel to dodge on the road day or night....I believe My R18 would stay in the garage and I will choose to ride in an Abrams on loan from Fort Cavazos!

Back